Manager - Project Finance - Infrastructure (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Project Finance
Job Profile :
- Responsible to independently prepare the financial models/projections of the renewable energy projects of the group to be shared with lenders for debt raising
- Carry out detailed review of the financial models prepared by the investment/business development teams for potential transactions
- Review key contractual arrangement / documents (like PPA, EPC terms, loan agreements etc.) from a risk management and costing perspective
- Liaising with banks for short-term and long-term funds, developing new relationships and maintaining existing relationships.
- Support in the origination, negotiation and closing of project finance transactions, including term sheet development and negotiation.
- Coordination with Banks, financial Institutions and consultants to arrange syndication of and raise funds from various Financial institutions / Banks / lease finance companies.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Manage project debts and lender relationships for project entities.
- Manage all aspects of compliances under FDI, ECB, and SEBI for investments and funds infusion.
- To optimize cash repatriation and distribution to promoter entities.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Understand, manage, and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
Candidate Profile :
- Chartered Accountant / MBA in Finance from reputed institutes with 8- 12 years of experience.
- Experience of working in Renewable Power/ Infrastructure / Energy / Oil& Gas sector is preferred
- Incumbent should be well versed in banking operations including foreign remittances and RBI compliances
- Experience in raising and managing the debt portfolios and maintaining lender relationship is must
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.