Senior Value Partner at GrowValue HR Solutions Private Limited
Views:294 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Project Execution - LNG & Cryogenic Fuel Storage (20-25 yrs)
The incumbent will be based at Kandla and will directly partner with the in house corporate project team to plan, coordinate and seamlessly execute multiple projects (Bulk Liquid storage & transfer/ Pipeline/ Jetty & Port Infrastructure and other projects) located at Kandla and Pipavav.
He must ensure completion of various projects in accordance with the company's requirements - within planned time and cost parameters, ensuring compliance of HSE and Quality procedures and practices.
The role has an end to end responsibility for the project execution at the location, post budgetary approvals.
The position requires hands on knowledge of industry best practices (construction of bulk liquid terminals, pipelines and port infrastructure like jetty and mechanical/ electrical equipment to handle cargo), applicable standards & statutes, and equipment; use of independent judgment; commercial acumen, excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills; ability to network and influence stakeholders to meet/exceed mutual goals.
- Manage all site activities through site in charge such as Construction & Pre-commissioning (involving multi-disciplinary works like civil, structural, tankage, equipment erection, piping, painting, insulation, electrical, instrumentation etc.), Field Engineering, Planning, Project Control, Material Management, Compliance, Cost Management, and Site Administration
- Prepare/ Review / follow up on Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning as per the overall project schedule (PERT/CPM based) - prepare planning document detailing the project plan and interface of various agencies and or departments in the execution with the milestones for the individual agency / department.
- Ensure coordinated and synchronized effort of - external stakeholders like Project Management Consultant (PMC), Managing Engineering Consultant, Third Party Inspection Agency, Construction Contractor - at site level. Ensure documentation of costing of physical assets & project activities and record lessons learnt to improve performance in future.
- Plan, coordinate and control - labour and plant requirement, equipment - deployment and utilization; material management & inventory control - procurement (as per sequence & lead time) and storage. Resolve contractor and sub-contractor related coordination issues to ensure smotth flow of information.
- Co-create MIS system for periodic reporting of progress of work - including costs, design compliance and quality aspects
- Qualification: A Graduate in Mechanical/ Civil Engineering from a reputed institution, preferably with an MBA.A minimum of 20 years- Construction Management experience in in any one field - terminal & tank farm / off-site & utilities of refinery/process plant or a power plant. Must have completed one Construction Management project cycle end to end
- The candidate must have multi-disciplinary, engineering experience to execute projects at site. Conversant with engineering standards such as ASME, ASTM, TEMA, API, statutory norms of Indian Petroleum rules, OISD Standards. The candidate must have strong strategizing, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- He must exhibit initiative with a strong desire to achieve results and have demonstrated ability to manage complexity, build relationships and motivate teams across levels. Strong interpersonal & communication skills are highly desirable. Knowledge of Hindi would be an added advantage.