HR at Allegis Global Solutions
Views:241 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Program Operations - Recruitment Firm (10-15 yrs)
Program Operations Manager
Job Description :
- As the Program Operations Manager, you will provide visionary program leadership, ensuring that the MSP account teams are operating in unison and focused on service excellence. As client requirements shift in response to external market factors, you will create new solutions to consistently deliver results that exceed expectations.
- As a leader, you should be passionate about creating an extraordinary experience that aligns with the client and AGS values for all stakeholders of our recruitment services. You will provide the client with insight into latest trends and ensure they acquire the best talent to grow their business.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding and interpreting client business objectives and proactively communicating recruitment trends, results and insight to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk.
- Reviewing the delivery model to consistently drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Driving governance against agreed schedule and ensuring that all KPI reporting is both accurate and aligned to client expectations. Developing initiatives for enhancing solutions including e.g. sourcing, talent pool management, selection methodologies, and market intelligence.
- Working to enhance relationships with all recruitment related third party service providers e.g. recruitment agencies, advertising, probity checking organizations.
- Providing advice and support on talent management issues and escalations, as appropriate.
- Managing the Profit & Loss to optimize account profitability through careful management of workload balancing.
- Overseeing the management of service delivery against contractual terms and managing out-of-scope service requests including proposal management.
- Identifying and advising on commercial risks for AGS and client/s and managing these risks accordingly.
- A high level of experience working in a leadership role for a recruitment solution, ideally within an MSP, RPO or internal/in-house environment.
- Commercial acumen relating to budget management, account expansion and resource planning.
- Ability to write and present client-oriented communications e.g. business cases.
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time and under pressure/tight deadlines.
- Desire to interact with people at all levels of an organization and to develop strong client relationships.
- Flexibility to travel depending on customer needs (as per needs of the business).
- Tertiary qualification in business or a related discipline is highly desirable. Bachelor's/PG degree preferred.