Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:337 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Production - Steel (10-20 yrs)
Manager Production - Steel
KEY ACTIVITIES :
- Overall incharge of Iron and Steel Operations.
- The desired candidate should have adequate knowledge about operation & equipment related to an integrated steel plant having
1. DRI units
3. Captive Power Plant
4. Blast furnace
- He should direct all plant operations with over all responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality & other production related activities.
- He should co-ordinate plant activities through planning with department managers to ensure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely & cost effective manner.
Functional Skills :
- Project & Process / Methods
- Research & Development
- Metallurgical Operations
- Product Development
- Material Sourcing
- Supplier Quality Management
- Raw Material Conversion
- Testing & Inspection
- Process Enhancement
- Material Standardization
- Corrective & Preventive Actions
- P&L activities
- Cost Reductions
- Reverse Engineering
- Continuous Improvement
- Liaison / Coordination
- Periodical performance monitoring system with extensive use of computers at all levels.
- Quality Management Systems
- Implementation of (indicative) - ISO-10006, ISO- 50001, ISO- 9000, ISO- 9001, ISO- 2008, EMS 14001, OHAS -18001 systems.
- Engineer and MBA with minimum 10 years experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.