Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:36 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Product Marketing - IT (5-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
- Own the creation and implementation of a cohesive go-to-market strategy for upcoming features and modules.
- Act as the voice of the customer by clearly articulating vertical-specific market dynamics and buyer pain points.
- Work with the marketing, business development, customer success, and strategy teams to develop marketing programs that drive demand within your vertical.
- Plan, coordinate and execute PR strategies for the company.
- Create and execute all the nurturing email campaigns and newsletters.
- Create and execute all LinkedIn ads and Google Ad campaigns for lead generation.
- Coordinate and help in executing partnerships deal with different aggregators on the Lead generation front.
- Ideate and create different sales and marketing presentations.
- Work with Product managers and Content team to produce feature-related articles and industry-wise use cases.
- Supervise and review all the content pieces going on the website.
- Ideate and supervise the execution of different SEO campaigns for lead generations.
- Be an expert on the competitive landscape and help shape positioning and messaging strategy for your vertical.
- Planning and supervising different social media campaigns.
- Connect with HR influencers and bring them up for conducting webinars or doing interviews.
- Deep experience working in a product marketing capacity and/or marketing role.
- Understanding of segmentation strategies, developing buyer groups, articulating customer pain points, and crafting client-facing messaging.
- Autonomous self-starter who thrives on a team where initiative and innovation are celebrated and rewarded.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills-you've created content in past roles and can share writing samples and demonstrate writing proficiency through a test project.
- Strong analytical skills-proven ability to measure the efficacy of marketing initiatives and adjust accordingly.
- Comfortable doing competitive research.