Manager - Product Marketing - B2C Digital Marketing - EdTech (5-10 yrs)
About the role:
We are looking at a Manager - Product Marketing - B2C Digital Marketing who shall work on various growth initiatives across the product lifecycle and customer engagement. You will be the sole custodian of this category and will oversee the workflow from the project kick-off to GTM and see marketing campaigns through to completion.
We are looking for a relentless planner, a collaborator, a strategist, and a diplomat who is not afraid to push the boundaries. Your single KR will be to increase the sales and profitability of the assigned business to drive sustainable growth.
What will you do ?
Analysis and User Research
- Build and execute product marketing strategies through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Anticipate customer needs and incorporate the same in the product roadmap for the assigned category.
Strategy and Execution
- Develop a business plan for the category including all aspects of sales & marketing.
- Developing a value proposition and plan creative communication, media distribution, and measure campaign ROI
- Conceptualize, design, and execute product marketing campaigns from pre-launch to post.
- Create, manage and track plans and schedules to achieve success across.
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine the effectiveness and continuously improvise category constructs.
What are we looking for ?
We are looking to build a team so we have roles available at multiple experience levels. This is the base experience, but please do apply if your experience is lower or higher and you are interested.
- 3-5 years of experience ideally with prior category management, business product manager, Brand Manager profile.
- Masters degree in Business.
- Past experience in sales or commercial function for a deep understanding of a full P&L and how product marketing and branding efforts impact the business P&L. Experience in EdTech is a plus, not a must.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ambition to grow. Thrives in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with taking the lead.
- Hands-on personality with the ability to shift from macro to micro-planning.
- Detail-oriented, responsive to feedback, and comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Inspiring Presentation skills and great communication in English.