Manager - Product Marketing - Alternative Investment Tech Startup (5-10 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: Grip Invest
- Headquarter Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Founding Year: 2020
- No of Employees: 51-200
Our client is India's largest alternative investment platform through which one can invest in startup equity, commercial real estate, leasing and inventory deals, and earn non-volatile returns. It is completely technology driven and transparent and has already built a community of over 150,000 investors and raised more than Rs 160 crore in capital from retail investors.
Founded in 2020, this Gurugram based digital platform is truly democratising investment opportunities and helping individuals find new ways of investment to grow their wealth.
Its founding team members include the leadership alumni of companies like OYO, Pepperfry, Morgan Stanley, World bank, among others.
- As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors.
What you will do:
- Conceptualizing and crafting educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Being the authority on the customer, the industry trends, and the other industry players
- Crafting region-agnostic high-value sales tools, training, and collateral
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive awareness and demand
- Serving as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert
What you need to have:
- BA/ BS (MBA Preferred) with prior experience in a similar position
- Attested experience constructing marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.