Manager - Product Marketing - Advertising Firm (5-7 yrs)
Product Marketing Management:-
- Overview of all Marketing activities, play a central role of managing the overall marketing program through various distributed functional teams
- GTM : Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Planning and Organizing : Write detailed plans for new product launches and manage implementation of launch plans
- Callout Ideation : Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Creatives & POSM : Oversee the ideation, design & production of all sales materials, including presentations, blog posts, advertisements and social media posts
- Competitor Awareness :- Should have good product knowledge & understand competitor stretegies
- Customer Management :-Primary Research and analysis and understand the customer need.
- Performance Analysis : Analyze new and existing marketing programs to determine effect on sales and augment marketing strategies as necessary
- Qualification :- MBA- Marketing or any graduate with the relevant experience.
- Experience :- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager
- Product Knowledge :- Good and brief knowledge of IT products (Passion for Technology Terams, Innovations & Upcoming Gadgets)
- Digital Media Knowledge :- Certified Knowledge ab out Google (Adwords/Youtube), Facebook & Affiliate Advertising
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs
- Large-scale event management experience a plus
- (Growth at any cost): Focus on achievements.
- (Quick reaction to business opportunities): Should be able to understand quick market strategy
- (Continuous improvement): Should be able to learn & face new challenges
- (Customer focus): Able to identify customer need.
- (Interdepartmental cooperation)
- Company culture (values) :- Should adhere to company code of conduct and values
- Company products:- Good and brief knowledge of company IT products.
- Company vision and strategy:- Follow & focus on company vision and strategy
- Understand the competitive landscape- be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- Performance management: Review monthly/ quarterly performance of campaigns
- Competition : To Design & implement competative strategies
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Functional Coordination:- Coordinate with various distributed functional teams
- Experience:- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager / Brand Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.