Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:6289 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Product Management - Software (7-11 yrs)
- We are looking for an experienced person to coordinate and lead efforts across multiple technology and program teams that support the company's Catalog and Listing program. You will provide the product leadership to make sure we build the right solutions to enable our sellers on cataloging and item creation needs and drive the success of our businesses.
- You will define features and processes, drive projects end-to-end, collaborate with technical teams to implement solutions, and deeply analyze the results. You'll drive frequent experiments where there's an opportunity to learn but proceed cautiously when decisions have big implications and would be hard to change. You'll shape our strategy in a rapidly evolving environment. With stakeholders across the company across retail, technology, catalog, and operations, you'll have frequent opportunities to influence significant decisions.
- This is a role that largely will lead through influence in the technical space but will need to pivot between business, operations and technology teams. We have very strong relationships with our stakeholder teams, and we want to maintain this while we continue to scale and grow.
This position offers :
- The chance to work on and drive incredibly interesting and highly visible projects.
2. Opportunities for career advancement and learning working with vast infrastructure systems and talented teams.
3. Processes while having critical business impact.
1. Basic Qualifications
You must have:
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple technical projects from concept to deployment.
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of relevant product management experience
- Strong understanding of software development process with an appreciation for maintaining a high quality bar with low operational overhead.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to prioritize projects and get commitments from internal stakeholders, including TPMs, SDEs, SDMs, program managers, and leaders at multiple levels across operations, and business areas.
- Ability to influence remote teams.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Advanced project management and risk mitigation skills.
- Exceptional analytical and project reporting skills
- Unparalleled bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail.
2. Preferred Qualifications
- A degree in product management, computer science, or engineering or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of software product development lifecycles.
- An understanding of online application development.
- Experience with Agile Development techniques
- Experience in delivering systems at scale
- Experience with Machine Learning and R.
- Program managed rollout and operations of large scale commercial enterprise software systems or large scale online services ; Prior experience managing technical products or online services
- Proficient with web services, online technologies, and user interface design.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.