Independent HR Consultant & Business Partner at Management Consulting
Views:1414 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Manager - Product Management - Footwear (4-10 yrs)
This role is for a reputed and fast growing Footwear Company based at Thane. The ideal candidate would come with minimum 4 years- experience with 1 year in Product / Category management in Retail Footwear or relevant Industry.
Educational Qualification : MBA Marketing.
Critical for Success : Retail Footwear Industry Knowledge & prior experience at :
- Market research, customer and competitor insights and interpretation,
- Knowledge about product pricing and its component,
- Fashion forecast,
- Clear Understanding of financial numbers and ratios and how it impacts in the business.
Position Reports to : Business Head.
PURPOSE STATEMENT : Develop the roadmap for new or repeated product line across the category wise product life cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision to deliver winning products to the customers which results in maximizing sales revenues, market share, and profit margins for the company.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Prepare business plan for the Category by sales channel, through extensive numerical analysis and justifications on monthly and yearly basis as preset target.
- Perform competitive market analysis and market research to prepare season wise shoe line in the assigned categories/brands to ensure our products are highly valued by the customers.
- Obtain market information by specifying the research to determine customers' needs and desires.
- Generating, Developing, and Curating new ideas and features to achieve key objectives for the product line and business.
- Assist in determining products pricing Strategy by utilizing market research data to ensure maximize profit margin.
- Analyze Retail store mapping for ensuring proper distribution plan.