Manager - Recruitment at HyrEzy Talent Solutions LLP
Views:3365 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Manager - Product/Growth Marketing - SaaS Product (5-8 yrs)
Job Title : Marketing Manager
Job Location : Mumbai
We are seeking a passionate and driven Head of Marketing with experience in both online and offline Marketing channels to drive traffic, new customer acquisition, retention and growth This will be responsible for driving traffic to the website, engaging customers through various marketing strategies/channels and leading our growth strategy, developing plans to acquire new customers across multiple geographies in India and International (When we Foray). You will be able to define an ambitious vision, goals & Marketing strategy as well as be able to execute the plans with excellence, deliver results and evaluate performance.
Job Description :
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of our Product, Audience & Buyer Personas for all three components (SaaS, Network, Market Place)
- Lead, motivate, mentor, and grow the marketing and demand function within the marketing team
- Leverage organic & paid channels (Online & Offline) to drive top funnel, lead velocity and product trials. Own qualified demo targets for SaaS and Network
- Scale growth and optimization efforts including website visitation, landing page conversions, email and content conversions, SEO, SEM, paid acquisition and field marketing, product marketing for implementing a multi-channel acquisition strategy
- Use data-driven marketing strategy to identify trends/patterns and key opportunities for innovation, make optimization recommendations across the buyer's journey
- Lead content, product marketing, communications and brand design to ensure unified marketing execution
- Act as a conduit between product and sales teams, create and drive product education through customer collateral including eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, storytelling presentations, solution briefs, videos, product guides and blogs
- Ensure marketing processes work, and measure performance and impact of programs.
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, with over 3+ years in a B2B SaaS environment
- MBA with Marketing degree is preferred
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid and organic channels with quantifiable results
- Experience with A/B testing (eg. Optimizely, Google Optimize), Analytics (eg. Google Analytics), Data APIs (eg. Clearbit), User testing (eg. Hotjar), Marketing Automation (eg. Hubspot), CRM, Zapier, Instapage, etc.
- Experience with SEO/SEM/SMM/PPC and agency management
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills with a strong quantitative orientation
- Energized operating in a fast-paced environment, with proven prioritization and decision making abilities
- Exceptional leadership, communication, problem solving, and project management skills with a - get it done- track record
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross functionally
About Client :
Our client is a cloud-based peer-to-peer business network facilitating all kinds of transactions between businesses including discovery, the end to end procurement and supply chain financing.
For small suppliers, They offers free e-Invoicing, faster payments and visibility on account receivables. For big buyers, it enables them to have more control and visibility over their entire procurement work so that they can work more efficiently and economically. They essentially aims to change how businesses do transactions with each other.
They are a team of young enthusiasts with a common goal of making companies much more efficient and helping them grow their business. They 3 core components :
1. SaaS platform for companies to manage their business
2. Network through which collaborate with each other
3. Market-place on top of SaaS platform which helps companies discover new partners based on data