AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:1315 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Product Development - Ethnic Wear (4-10 yrs)
Hiring for leading Retail Brand-Bangalore
New product development for the season - Proto sample.
- New Fabric development with vendors.
- Range presentation for the season considering the best sellers from the previous season.
- Style code and EAN creation for the season in PLM.
- Approvals - Fabric, Fit, PP, wash care, barcodes for the season.
- Negotiating with sourcing or vendors to achieve required multiple and finalising MRP on the products.
- Option plan working based on categories and MRP
- Handover of production plan for final collection for the season to sourcing, with Bill of Materials and Design Comments from sampling stage.
- Vendor allocation for the final booked styles with sourcing for the season.
- On time delivery of goods from the vendors to the warehouse and in-warding after quality checks.
- Ensuring product shoot happens on time before the launch for online portals.
- Sales analysis of the product, category and size wise to determine the best and worst sellers size wise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.