Manager - Procurement - Spot Buy - PR-PO Process (7-12 yrs)
Looking for experience: 7+ yrs
Team: Spot Buy\PR-PO process
1. Handling Req to PO request
2. Validating the requisition information provided by the requester and ensure there would be no gaps
3. Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
4. Support the purchasing function and other relevant departments and communicate any supply problems which may impact on business operations
5. Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
6. Responsible for Procurement of user-based requirements of materials and services.
7. Should be able to identify the correct vendor from order history, Category cards and preferred supplier list
8. Provide analysis on costs, new and existing and review cost reduction activities
9. Prepare reports and updates as and when required
10. Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
11. Spot Buy
12. Should have good knowledge in RFP, RFQ & RFI
13. Introduction of new vendors delivering to cost saving and better quality.
14. Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
15. Strategies for improvement in current processes in coordination with all the stakeholders like vendors, and other departments.
16. Answering the requester\client queries
17. Conduct research for new components and suppliers
18. Compile data relating to supplier performance to enable evaluation
19. Assess and evaluate suppliers and contribute to performance reviews to ensure contract compliance
20. Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.