Pricipal Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:348 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Manager - Procurement - Real Estate (7-10 yrs)
- Strategic supplier identification and familiarity with Pan India supply network of providers and distributors.
- Ability to quantity material requirement for reading construction drawings and effective laterally collaboration ability to work with other internal business units to understand material and timeline requirement across the projects.
- Itemised quantification and detailed breakup of material requirement and negotiation of pricing directly with supplier.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Review requisition orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, and specifications.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders.
- Calculate costs of orders, and charge or forward invoices to appropriate accounts.
- Strategic material sourcing incorporating the performance analysis measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Sourcing and securing procurement alliance agreements with key suppliers globally.
- Reporting and the preparation of presentations and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
Competencies (knowledge and soft skill requirements of this position) :
- Comprehensive experience in a procurement administration role and/or knowledge and understanding the construction industry.
- Problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and communicate across the organization at all levels.
- MIT and/or NICMAR graduate (preferred but not essential).
- Qualified Engineer from a reputable University.
- Post education professional experience 7+ years.
Competencies include :
- Decision Making,
- Interpersonal Ability,
- Problem Solving & Analytical Thinking,
- Verbal Communication,
- Written Communication.