Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:640 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Procurement - Raw Material/Packaging/Indirect (3-7 yrs)
- Supplier development, relationship building and partnership maintenance - Foster and develop relationships with key suppliers to ensure alignment of key business, quality, and compliance objectives. This includes periodic visits to key suppliers to manage continuous improvement activities apart from new vendor development.
- OTIF - Ensure delivery of products are in accordance with targets such as exceeding the set targets of Quality on Time in Full to avoid stock out at site locations.
- Inventory - Work closing with planning team in procurement of input materials at right time with right quantity and avoid accumulation of non-moving stock. Rejections are to be handled with care to avoid recurrence of such rejections. Meet year on year targets of allowed inventory levels by managing procurement end to end.
- Price Savings - This role is expected to have complete understanding of market price trend for the raw materials used in the production process to achieve set savings target on year on year basis.
- Secure Supply - Expected to be up to date on market situation and ensure security in supply by introducing right alternate suppliers by closely monitoring the movement of both local and international supply markets. Expected to maintain multiple sources for sourced products at all the times while meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Regulatory Understanding - Expected to have reasonable understanding on the regulatory requirements relating to procurement, supplier selection, dealing with problems etc.,
- Interactions with internal stakeholders like Supply Planning, Production, Supply chain, Contract mfg. team, Finance, Logistics, Quality Assurance, R&D and Registrations.
- Getting demand forecast from planning and Regional supply chain to align RM's and intermediates as per the requirement.
- Working closely with the global sourcing team for PM supplies
- Getting the material as per timelines. Raw material, Packaging material and indirect sourcing .
- Ensure coordination between cross functional teams to ensure smooth execution of procurement.
- Execution of SAP activity.
- Ensure timely execution of material connection Loan licence and Third party sites.
- Support for on time documentation alignment .
- Execution of the cost saving initiative along with identified new initiative