Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:3367 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Manager - Procurement - Marketing (6-12 yrs)
Primary Job Function:
Procurement finalization for the following categories in Marketing
- Event Agencies for Product Launches, All hands, Road Shows, Dealers Meet, Suppliers Meet and Conferences etc.
- Advertisement Agencies for managing all the Print advertisements, OOH advertisements etc.
- Digital Agencies for Website developments
- Mainline Communication Agency for drafting all the ATL and BTL activities for the Organization
- Public Relation (PR) agency for handling the Corporate affairs
- Print Partners for printing of all the Promotional / Informational collaterals such as: Calendars, Brochures, Manuals and Magazines etc.
- Agency for Video Shoot and Photography for any Product profile shoots, Plant videos, Customer testimonials and Process films etc.
- Supplier for Merchandizes for providing Mementos, Trophies, Branded giveaways, Road Shows etc.
- Research Agencies for marketing
- On Line and Off line marketing vendor exposure and commercial finalization
- Interface with the client on Requirement Analysis, establish category specific objectives and formulate sourcing strategies - specific to Marketing
- Quick Turn around time for finalization of Procurement activities
- Provide pro-active support in new source identification, assessment and evaluation as per strategic sourcing process (RFP/RFQ) followed by PO documentation and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Finance / Legal) to address commercial and technical challenges to ensure timely implementation of Contracts/Agreements related to the assigned category.
- Collaborate with Analytics team on Periodic reporting to project and Procurement leadership on status, issues, and corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams and Procurement leadership on developing vendor performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for service partners
- Co-ordinate periodic vendor reviews and publish vendor performance metrics. Act as a pivotal point of escalation for managing Vendor performance : Identify Service partner's issues and Co-ordinate resolution process (Commercial and Qualitative)
- Develop benchmark data on the Marketing category / service segment and conduct Demand and Supply analysis for the category
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.