Talent Acquisition at IRIS Corporate
Views:943 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Procurement - Marketing (6-12 yrs)
Primary Job Function:
Procurement finalization for the following categories in Marketing
- Event Agencies for Product Launches, All hands, Road Shows, Dealers Meet, Suppliers Meet and Conferences etc.
- Advertisement Agencies for managing all the Print advertisements, OOH advertisements etc.
- Digital Agencies for Website developments
- Mainline Communication Agency for drafting all the ATL and BTL activities for the Organization
- Public Relation (PR) agency for handling the Corporate affairs
- Print Partners for printing of all the Promotional / Informational collaterals such as: Calendars, Brochures, Manuals and Magazines etc.
- Agency for Video Shoot and Photography for any Product profile shoots, Plant videos, Customer testimonials and Process films etc.
- Supplier for Merchandizes for providing Mementos, Trophies, Branded giveaways, Road Shows etc.
- Research Agencies for marketing
- On Line and Off line marketing vendor exposure and commercial finalization
- Interface with the client on Requirement Analysis, establish category specific objectives and formulate sourcing strategies - specific to Marketing
- Quick Turn around time for finalization of Procurement activities
- Provide pro-active support in new source identification, assessment and evaluation as per strategic sourcing process (RFP/RFQ) followed by PO documentation and compliance.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Finance / Legal) to address commercial and technical challenges to ensure timely implementation of Contracts/Agreements related to the assigned category.
- Collaborate with Analytics team on Periodic reporting to project and Procurement leadership on status, issues, and corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams and Procurement leadership on developing vendor performance metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for service partners
- Co-ordinate periodic vendor reviews and publish vendor performance metrics. Act as a pivotal point of escalation for managing Vendor performance : Identify Service partner's issues and Co-ordinate resolution process (Commercial and Qualitative)
- Develop benchmark data on the Marketing category / service segment and conduct Demand and Supply analysis for the category