Manager - Recruitment at Grey Faalcons Search Pvt Ltd
Views:741 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Procurement - Machinery - Cement/Floor Mill/FMCG Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Job Title : Procurement Manager - Machinery
Job Location : London - UK
Dept : Engineering
Report : Director Engineering
Company details :
A leading company (42 years old) specialises in supplying Raw Materials and Machinery to meet the needs of manufacturing companies. With a global network of suppliers we provide services for all aspects of international trading, including marketing, logistics, finance and after sales support. We provide dependable, responsive and innovative sources for materials and resources that are essential for our customers- success. For suppliers, we offer a secure and valuable channel into alternative markets and place goods advantageously with competitive pricing.
Job Summary :
Procurement Manager will be is responsible for the Projects & Machinery business in FMCG, flour milling, cement, power plants etc. To develop and execute business with group and non-group companies. Manage contracts for Capital Equipment and Project supplies. This position is ideally suited to an experienced project manager with international projects & machinery experience looking to take on a challenging position in the industry.
Key deliverable (Essential duties and responsibilities):
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for Project/ Machinery procurement, contracts, execution and project management till completion. Visiting and liaising with the key customers, consultants and suppliers. In order to achieve these deliverables major activities will include:
- Coordinate with the group customers to gather information about their annual Projects/ machinery requirements and specifications.
- Prepare enquiry document and invite competitive offers from companies globally and evaluate offers based on their technological merits.
- Visit Reference sites and prepare reports.
- Negotiate prices/ commercial terms and prepare contract documents and finalise contracts with selected suppliers.
- Project management incl. engineering, supplies by consultants/ suppliers and co-ordinate with customer ensuring timely delivery. Regular contact with the Project team.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager on site for project requirements and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Ensuring engineering projects are managed in accordance with company process.
- Develop new vendors.
- Identifying project resource requirements.
- Conflict resolution with Suppliers and Contractors and achieve favorable results.
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics and Documentary teams and resolve commercial issues.
- Ensuring the yearly budget is met.
- Coaching and mentoring of other engineers.
- Visit Customers and Exhibitions as required.
Skills & Attributes :
- Job experience between 8 to 12 years only
- Project team leadership experience.
- BE/B.Tech (Industrial, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) from an accredited university.
- Additional Qualifications in Purchase Management and International Business would be advantageous.
- Ideally experienced of project management within International markets.
- Strong strategic thinking and communication skills
- Contract Management skills,
- End to end Project Management experience
- Verbal and written fluency in both English and Hindi
- Ideally experienced with clients across the EMEA region and India
- Must have a high level of personal integrity and accountability
- Experience of Process, Conveying, Power Generation, Cement and Renewable Energy Industries would be an added advantage.
Salary Package : Best as per market & industry standard