Manager - Procurement - FMCG (7-8 yrs)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category : Operations
Job Description :
- Institute & manage the Procurement and sourcing of various categories of Raw Materials and Packaging Materials; and other sourcing adjacencies for the organization to the tune of INR 1000 Mn annually; categories which are complex, highly volatile and see double digit inflation numbers
Client Details :
A subsidiary of a leading Indian conglomerate in the Food & Beverage Segment.
- Managing procurement and inventory planning of around 250+Materials (Processed Foods, Poultry, Dairy, Cereals & pulses, Fresh Vegetables, Spices & Seasonings, Flavors, Oils & Fats, and other agricultural commodities; Packaging Materials)
- Material Requirement Planning and supplier allocation within overall framework agreed
- Negotiate and ensure continuous supply of materials (right quantity at right quality & right price)
- Prepare category wise material budgets & ensure buying within budget
- Drive procurement optimization and efficiencies, including a review of existing practices. Review procurement processes and work on improvement plans
- Ensuring release of formal Firm Vendor Schedules to suppliers
- Suppler selection, negotiation and ordering for routine Plant consumables, spares, equipment etc as per authority policy
- Market conditions, prepare price trends and forecast future markets trends for the respective categories, Support the business with accurate price forecasting.
- Set norms at Organization level for inventory control and planning of RM/PM. Drive working capital initiatives across the chain.
- Ensure that inventory levels are maintained as per the monthly targets agreed as per the plan
- Ensure proper and effective material accounting Systems are maintained to avoid discrepancies between book and physical inventories.
- Identify, Evaluate & Induct potential suppliers - assess suppliers, perform quality audits in conjunction with Quality/R&D, and ensure appropriate suppliers and their products get approved in the system.
- Formalize the Vendor Approval & Product Approval process in conjunction with QA/R&D.
Experience : Minimum 7-8 years of Procurement experience (based in a plant) in F&B or FMCG. Food industry preferred
Education Qualification : Graduate + MBA in Supply Chain Management
Job Offer :
Competitive pay & a chance to be a part of one of India's leading conglomerates
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.