Manager - Procurement - Cloud Communication Firm (3-5 yrs)
Procurement Manager - Cloud Communication Company
- This position will lead all the Digital and Professional Services procurement for our client and will report into the Director Non-Commodity Procurement.
- The primary focus of the role is ensuring all aspects of In-Direct Procurement operate smoothly to deliver the right items at the right time to the right place.
- Cost, Service, Quality and Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) will be the key metrics for this role.
- Establish, analyze and optimize the business procurement strategy ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Conduct market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
- Collect and interpret procurement data including cost analysis reporting, benchmarking, return on investment and build cost reduction plan.
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis, as well as market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Should define and run large scale sourcing RFP for IT Systems / Services covering large scale licensing, cloud, management services.
- Ability to define SLA / KPI / other contractual terms for various type of IT systems like SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Network, DevOps etc.
- Manage the Contract renewal timelines. Lead market research for vendor Profiles and Supplier selection.
- Maintaining strategic sourcing relationships and developing strong partnerships.
- Perform regular reviews of established procurement processes to ensure continual improvement. Subsequently refining policies, due diligence questionnaires and RFP templates.
- Should have experience executing multiple sourcing contracts exceeding 10+ Cr overall value.
- Should have experience dealing / negotiating with Tier 1 OEM like AWS, MS, SAP, BY etc
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Contracting, Negotiation and Risk management
- Business ethics and transparency
- Forecasting, Planning and Category management
- Project management
- Data analysis and ROI evaluations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.