Manager/Process Trainer - Fund Accounting Domain - Investment Banking (6-12 yrs)
- Should have worked in Fund Accounting functions namely Valuations, Trades, Asset Servicing and/or Recons.
- Consults and supports learning partners.
- Assists in analyzing training needs/project requirements for complex or large scale teams
- Create, update, activate training assignments/learning paths in the learning management system.
- Communicates with learners on training status and addresses learner questions about training completions and logistics.
- Assigns and books classrooms. Works with Delivery managers/learning partners to approve final calendars and to assign trainers as needed per LOB.
- Order training supplies
Content Design :
- Owns end to end design process from concept to operationalization of learning experience
- Assist in the design and content development of learning programs & boot camps around product, system, client inputs & process
- Provide research, content curation, design and incorporate internal and external best practices to ensure the best possible programs, tools and resources and, ultimately, participant experience
- Adapt program content quickly and effectively as client needs change, flex to both standard and custom design across programs.
- Identify opportunities for use of ew technology and efficient/high impact blended learning.
- Analyzes the ongoing effectiveness of the content, identify opportunities for continuous improvement, ensure content remains current and relevant by liaising with onshore learning partners wherever required.
Technology related :
- Use your passion for developing and delivering training to create engaging learning experiences for emerging and experienced technologists
- Leverage technical experience of Tech teams and your view of the E2E process toop and help deliver technical solutions along with your ability to consult with experienced technologists to build relevant training content.
- Work on multiple time boxed projects simultaneously in an intense, high performing work environment.
- Define and develop common deliverables that supports the implementation of the LOB specific project.
- Determine LOB support requirements during training implementation and obtain resource commitments
- Bachelors/Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical, technical and conceptual problem solving skills
- Ability to learn new systems and interact with multiple systems
- Ability to communicate effectively to Senior mgmt.
- Able to deliver timely, accurate, thorough and high-quality work in challenging situations
- Leverage knowledge, skills and expertise to enhance internal client relationships
- Clearly articulates and asserts ideas and contributes to solutions
- Embraces change efforts
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Data experience
- Exp with Ops and Tech environments required
- 3-5 years of direct exp managing operations or administrative initiatives
- Ability to build professional relationships
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.