Director at Corp Placements
Views:2002 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager - Process & Operational Excellence - IT/ ITES/KPO/BPO/Media Industry (7-16 yrs)
Process and Operational Excellence Manager
- We have a couple of roles for Operation and process Excellence with a MNC to be based in Bangalore at the Manager and Assistant Manager levels.
- Experience in IT/ ITES/ KPO/ BPO/Media Industry is preferable.
Here is the JD :
1. Experience in data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc) is preferable.
2. ISO 9001/ISO 45001/ISO 55001 lead / Internal auditor certified.
3. Lean Six Sigma Green/Black belt
4. PMP certification if any
Key Responsibilities :
Continual improvement of the Operational Excellence System
A. Identify and Eliminate the Non-Value Processes/ Activities by :
1. Improve the existing operational processes
2. Improving the Supporting Procedures and Formats.
3. Facilitation in implementing the Procedures.
B. ISO / System / Process Audits :
1. Conducting System / Process Audits
2. Facilitating External ISO Audits
C. Improvement Projects :
1. Identify business critical challenges, prioritize, and implement sustaining solutions.
2. Iron-out process issues
D. Management Dashboard / MIS & Reports :
1. Monitoring and publishing of the Business KPIs, Dashboard
2. Manpower efficiency and rationalization reports