Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1384 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager- Process Excellence - BPO (3-10 yrs)
- Responsible for BPO business process analysis, design and optimization
- Drive Lean and Six Sigma projects
- Device the process excellence strategy and design various enablers for smooth execution of the same.
- Redesign critical business processes to support exponential growth
- Drive Business Excellence agenda, Conceptualize framework for Business Excellence Model, develop benefit measurement matrix, Scorecard management, Integrating vision and strategy, to deliver improved and predictable business results.
- Support the successful execution of the Process Excellence program, by identification of improvement opportunities, defining robust methodologies, involving suitable individuals into the program and marketing of successes.
- Support the local Business Improvement Competition teams with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects.
- Develop and lead the change management program that establishes a culture of excellence and leads the organization to sustainable levels of Process and Business Excellence.
- Add value in various analysis and identify wastes and opportunities for the business to improve
- Understand customer requirements for process development/modification, and advise on better approaches to overcome the bottlenecks and increase efficiency
- Develop and facilitate a strong working relationship with business partners through ongoing coordination and effective communication and, when warranted, demonstrate conflict resolution skills
- Out-of-box thinking
- Project Management skills
- Stakeholder management
- Strategic orientation
- Planning and organizing skills
Qualifications and Experience - Graduate + MBA (desirable)
Certified Six Sigma Blackbelt (Must)
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Process Excellence experience in a BPO with some voice experience
- Should have led 5 improvement projects in a BPO
- Experience in robotic process automation will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, oral communication, and technical writing abilities
- Flexibility and proficiency with voice BPO applications and operations