Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:3003 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Process Excellence - BPO (1-3 yrs)
We are hiring for the below mentioned position :
Designation: Manager Process Excellence
CTC: up to 13.00 l.p.a
Role &Responsibilities :-
- Represents and encourages a continuous improvement culture within the site.
- Responsible for Lean/Six Sigma projects that eliminate re-work, provide cost savings, increase revenues and increase client/customer satisfaction within the site.
- Identifies opportunities/issues, defines and manages continuous improvement projects using the Lean Sigma/DMAIC framework.
- Defines the organizational structure of the project and the interfacing with the functional work streams associated with project tasks.
- Directs and controls all work performed within the project framework of the DMAIC phases, and has the authority for project element's task assignment and project schedule(s).
- Responsible for daily communications and formal project reviews with both the project sponsor and project tollgate review team.
- Recommends solutions and controls, and implementing approved recommendations.
- Ensures accurate quality measurements and tools are implemented within campaigns.
Principle duties include:
- Meets all project goals (Quality, Delivery and Cost)
- Identifies, tracks, and manages project tasks, and resolves project issues.
- Proactively disseminates project information/reporting to all stakeholders.
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates project risk.
- Ensures that the overall project solution is of acceptable quality.
- Proactively manages scope to ensure that only what was agreed to is delivered, unless changes are approved through scope management procedures.
- Defines and collects metrics to give a sense for how the project is progressing and whether the deliverables produced are acceptable.
- Manages the overall work plan to ensure work is assigned and completed on time and within budget.
Experience Target (in this job or a related function/field): Two years of contact center management experience and one year of demonstrated use of Lean Sigma, Six Sigma, Project Management tools and methodologies, or equivalent experience.
- Strong analytical and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, resolve problems and present appropriate business solutions and recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills demonstrating the ability to work independently and with a cross functional team.
- Excellent technical (MS Project, Word, and Excel) and math/statistical skills.
- Strong understanding of the call center industry and operations.
- Ability to work in adynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Understanding and ability to use statistical process analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional relationships and interact with all levels of internal and external clients.
- Understanding and ability to use math principles, charts and graphs.
- BPO/ITES Experience preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.