Managing Partner at Arete Ventures
Views:1247 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Manager - Private Equity Research (8-10 yrs)
Individual will be responsible for managing a fast growing private equity consulting practice in a direct client facing role with largely buy side PE firms in US & EU.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure smooth execution of all projects and business, possess excellent operations management capabilities
- Conduct end to end commercial due diligence exercises from Financial modelling to industry research & competitive intelligence across various sectors.
- Manage teams, develop internal methodologies, continuously refine training modules and ongoing process improvement
- Work closely with senior management team in developing and implementing strategies for new business and business development support
- This role involves the responsibility of managing multiple clients across the world and this may also involve overseas travel.
Position requirements :
- MBA with 8-10 years of direct client facing private equity research experience (buy side) in a consulting role
- Strong experience working with US/EU based Private Equity clients across a range of projects including commercial due diligence exercises
- Strong writing and communication skills, ability to identify key growth driver challenges, regulatory issues, future trends, technology changes, manufacturing strategies etc.
- Possess strong project & client management, leadership and people management skills.