Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3213 Applications:510 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Manager - Private Equity - Financial Services (6-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Knowledge of private equity/ debt fund structures designs & hierarchies, Special purpose vehicles, standalone funds, master-feeder funds and the role of each entity in the fund structure.
2. Knowledge on the role of Investors classes, GP class, carry class, Affiliated / Non-affiliated classes.
3. Recording investors commitments and knowledge on accounting of initial/subsequent/late closings.
4. Processing capital activities i.e. subscription, redemption, transfers, switches. Preparing call and distribution notices, wire details and related schedules. Processing and understanding the role of Master-feeder capital transactions.
5. Responsible for booking trading and non-trading transactions and finalizing books of accounts
6. Preparation of monthly/quarterly NAV workbooks and economic allocations, knowledge on PNL rebalancing and European & American waterfall methods.
7. Computation of management fees in various periods, preferred returns and carried interest computations.
8. Knowledge of various ratios viz. Internal rate of return, Time weighted return, Investment multiple.
9. Handling Investor reporting, Fund level reporting and ILPA reporting (optional)
10. Interacting with clients on various accounting/operational issues
11. Knowledge of Operations and accounting of Bank debts, TRS, MBS, CLO instruments. Management fees computation Waterfall computation Valuation concepts & Some PE specific accounting entries