Senior Consultant at Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:401 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Primary Market Research Projects - Pharma (8-10 yrs)
- 550+, That's the number of MR projects we have delivered to businesses worldwide in the last 4 years, making us the largest MR provider in the world - larger than any other external MR agency. We are a truly global team with a truly global footprint, and we're growing, taking our deep expertise to newer markets and across new therapy areas
- Provide primary market research support to internal customers (CPOs & Regional marketing and sales teams). Facilitate market research related decision making for internal customers by providing and communicating qualitative and quantitative analytics on primary market research data
- Support GBS-GCO business in building practice by involving in various initiatives like knowledge sharing, on-boarding and training support, support team lead in all business related tasks / activities, building process documentation and knowledge repositories
- Create and deliver below customer requirements as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc) and drive excellent customer service
- Questionnaire development in consultation with Organization internal customers o Discussion guide and screeners preparation o Coordination with fielding agencies
- Develop qualitative and quantitative market research methodologies for multiple therapy areas o Qualitative and quantitative analysis of raw data for generating insights
- Market overview (brand / therapy area) and analysis o Influence process (KOL studies, consumer and patient role studies)
- Pricing strategy - ATU analysis o New indications and new brand strategies ; Product awareness and brand positioning
- Brand loyalty (satisfaction studies) o Rewind meta-analysis of existing PMR studies
- Online internal surveys ;Others ad-hoc requests. Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs), quality checklists that will enable excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the function.
- Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that captures qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of operating markets, etc. Support team leaders in recruitment and on-boarding of new associates within the organization. Active participation in various knowledge sharing sessions that enables growth and improves quality of GCO Hyd deliverables across the function.
- Comply with all internal functional operating procedures like time tracking, KPI tracking and reporting, and other internal systems and processes. Comply to all operating procedures as per legal / IT / HR requirements
Business Results : Quality KPI targets met as per business expectations. Good customer satisfaction scores.
- All projects delivered as per customer expectations Strategy/Customer Focus:Drive design and enhancement of existing services / deliverables, Internal customer satisfaction with quality of services provided.
- Capabilities & Expertize : Learning agility, Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, Project Management. Pharmaceutical industry domain knowledge.
- Primary market research background. Understanding of basic statistical principles and application in market research. Advanced MS-office skills (MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint) Soft Skills: Excellent presentation skills. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to operate effectively in an international matrix environment. Strong stakeholder management skills, Strong team player who is dynamic and result oriented
- Minimum requirements :
- Graduate /Post Graduate in Engineering/Mathematics/ Statistics/Medicine/Pharmacy / Life Sciences, MBA/PhD
- Fluency in English is prerequisite, while knowledge of other in-scope country languages would be an advantage
- Experience (6+ years) in market research with at least 4+ in pharma market research
- Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
- Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
- Should be customer service oriented
- Strong and proactive business results-focus, and proven ability to provide insights that increase productivity Pharmaceutical domain
- 4+ years Extensive Project management; total : 8 - 10 Years