Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:332 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Pricing & Reinsurance - Insurance (1-5 yrs)
Manager - Pricing and Reinsurance
- Analyse reinsurance treaty profitability by developing suitable models and periodically share insights with leadership.
- Participate in and support treaty renewal discussions and negotiations.
- Prepare bordereaux for all active treaties and be responsible for resolving any queries raised by reinsurers.
- Ensure settlement of payments with reinsurers on time.
- Be a SPOC for audits & compliance queries from the reinsurance team.
- Handle compliance and regulatory activities.
- Ensure risk underwritten is within reinsurance guardrails and check if any additional reinsurance support is required.
- Track development of large claims to ensure proper recovery under respective treaties.
- Keep a close eye on any development related to reinsurance like change in credit rating of reinsurers or change in related regulation.
- Conduct market research or market study on various available reinsurance covers and their viability for our business.
Who We Are Looking For :
- Total experience - 5years
- Experience in reinsurance : 1+ years of experience, with either a reinsurer or a reinsurance broker or within the reinsurance team of an insurance company
- Sharp analytical mind, who enjoys thinking on their feet and devising innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Keen attention to detail, in preparing bordereaux, reviewing treaties, etc. Great stakeholder management skills (both internal and external)
Academics : MBA and / or actuarial sciences
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.