Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:158 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Pricing Operations - BPO (8-12 yrs)
Manager Pricing Operations - MNC BPO, Bangalore
- The Manager - Operations, will lead and manage a team of high performing individuals, responsible for end to end pricing operations in various international marketplaces.
- The job involves organizing, planning, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments, in addition to owning the production & quality KRAs for this team. You will manage performance measured on operations/business goals and SLA metrics.
- The role involves influencing peers and stakeholders in other functions to achieve the operational and business goals assigned. You will be the first point of contact to the retail teams of worldwide and must therefore be comfortable and confident liaising with remote teams.
- You will interface and drive agenda with the automation & technology teams to build scalable solutions. In addition, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety, security and integrity of systems and data.
- The successful candidate should have the ability to work at all levels of detail to accomplish team/organization goals. You will identify individual strengths of team members and contribute to talent advancement along with succession planning opportunities within the company.
- Executing specific people programs on coaching and development and team engagement.
- The role requires working in rotational shifts. Candidates applying for this role should be willing to work in Day / Night shifts.
- 7+-12 years of overall experience with 2+ years experience in program or project management.
- Should be currently working in BPO / ITeS industry as Manager Operations and handling a team.
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Experience leading process improvements
- 8+ years of work experience with at least 3+ years of people management experience.
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
- Has managed critical operational processes, with SLA and metrics responsibility.
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
- Track record of employee development (including an emphasis on selection and retention).
- Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
- Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with members of the remote and local management teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.