CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:3297 Applications:842 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Manager - President's Office - Tech/Operations & Analytics & Support (5-12 yrs)
Manager CEO's Office
Manager - CEO's office (Business Analysis and Coordination Support 80:20 split))
- The candidate must be a detail/task/project-oriented person that will assume a variety of leadership roles and responsibilities in the areas of Administration, Operations, Projects, Initiatives & Analytics
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and time management and an ability to be both earnest and flexible will be needed in this position
- An ability to efficiently and effectively assess, prioritize, plan and execute will be essential to a candidate's success in this position.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, collaborate all activities on behalf of the Leader.
- Act as a conduit between the President and entire senior management team.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the President to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and oversee projects of high importance.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Executive Management Team to discuss business issues, update processes, analyze issues, and challenge suggestions.
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to President and senior management team.
- Assess inquiries directed to the President, determine the proper course of action, and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved.
- Act as a project manager for high level, cross functional projects as assigned by the President.
- Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success.
- Build and maintain relationships across all departments / functions in order to influence outcomes; strengthen leadership teamwork and foster long-term partnerships that are critical to organization's success.
- Assume and supervise business operations and all day-to-day responsibilities for projects and tasks ensuring business plan is being executed within budget and given deadlines.
- Oversee all areas associated with the administration of HR resource planning, management of staff benefits plan, hiring, and onboarding.
The successful candidate must have the following experience and talents :
- A minimum of 5 years of Senior Management level experience.
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow-up skills.
- Broad exposure to Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing.
- Excellent managerial, organizational, leadership and verbal/written communication skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker who can plan, organize, execute and report out ideas and results.
- Experience working with an executive team to drive an organization forward in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- Successful analytical experience, with ideas on how to drive the organization.
- Motivate and coach others to meet the deadlines and priorities.
Education and Experience :
- Master's degree required in business, marketing, or finance. Masters/MBA