HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:1500 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Presales - US Markets - Retail/Financial Services/Insurance & Technology Industry (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a talented and competitive pre-sales talent, preferably for US geography for Retail, Financial Services, Insurance and Technology industries. Responsible for analytics pitches, GTM strategy, RFP/RFI, preparing collaterals. Understanding of BI & Analytics market landscape.
Experience & Qualification:
- 5+ years- work experience in handling pre-sales & business development activities
- Extensive experience in pre-sales (bid management, due diligence etc.) in multiple domains
- Proven experience of leading bid management activities including RFP responses, solution development, client presentation is a pre-requisite
- Excellent communication skills is a key pre-requisite
- Leads customer presentations and participates in other customer engagement activities.
Active involvement in the - lead to closure- cycle for business opportunities by leading the following activities:
- Leading RFP/RFI responses
- Create pro-active proposals for clients in discussion with sales teams
- Coordination with all stakeholders to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Present proposed solutions to end clients / decision makers
- Manage client interactions during the proposal evaluation / negotiation stage
- Single point of contact (working closely with the sales and delivery teams) for senior client stakeholders for all active proposals
- Act as a central point for all go to market (GTM) efforts in the Analytics space
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering is a must and Masters in Business Administration would be preferable.
- Proven inside sales experience and should have experience in North American market (US and/or Canada)
- Sufficient understanding of analytical problems and solution approach
- Excellent presentation making, verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively with R AND SQL, PYTHON AND TERDATA GOOD TO HAVE
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.