Associate Consultant at Reputed Company
Views:3056 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Presales - Payment Solutions Firm (7-10 yrs)
It is a leading provider of payment solutions to corporations and financial institutions of all types and sizes in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific. Our client puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of your payments business. Financial institutions and corporate's worldwide rely on this company to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
- To provide techno functional product consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls. To discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
- To work with the Sales team to exploit the commercial opportunities for the ACE range of products.
- Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capture, design to implementation handover. Working closely with members of the Sales, Delivery, product & Support team to ensure product solutions be delivered on time, to specification and within budget
Specific Role & Responsibilities:
- Through Interface and discussion to capture customer requirements and present the relevant Product solution via customer visits, presentations and other follow up meetings.
- Where relevant to identify key revenue generating opportunities for products and services to a customer through the Sales or Support teams for the financial benefit of the company.
- To write requirement Specifications which meet customer requirements and translate these accurately to the delivery team / Product team for quotation, component ordering and successful delivery mechanism.
- To act as the project manager for all presales projects ensuring projects are delivered on time, to the agreed specification and within budget.
- Develop and maintain a product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
- Ensure clear adherence to a technical pre sales qualification process to ensure correct leveling and placement of opportunity leading to accurate quotation and excellent customer experience.
- Assisting sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis.
- Generation of product demo scripts & scenarios and providing demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to suspects and prospects.
- Managing pilots and prototypes
- Manage, coordinate and execute complete bidding process of RFI and RFPs
- Be able to position our products against the competition
- Developing Statements of Work and other contractual documents
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Report bi-weekly to the Business Development Director on Pre sales progress and development including progress and management against targets.
- Handle straightforward problems that occur in everyday work. Refer more complex problems or decisions to others where necessary makes routine decisions within established guidelines
- Complete any other tasks that may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Strong experience in Payments solutions like Real-time Payments, PSD2, Open Banking, Payment Hub, SWIFT, SEPA correspondent banking, Corporate banking, and Cash Management solutions.
- Essential Demonstrably successful experience in Business to Business Presales support
- Successful experience of B2B customer interface environment
- Experience of business-to-business sales and business development process
- Experience in training of new team members in line with role and company strategy and relating to technical solution construction and presentation
- Demonstrable experience of basic Project management experience
- Experience in construction of technical solutions for, RFI, RFP, tenders and quotation documents