Recruitment Manager at High Finch Global
Views:2137 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Presales - IT Firm (8-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- Evaluate sales processes and perform collaboratively with Account Managers and Regional Sales Directors/Managers.
- Manage and support the Sales Organisation in qualifying leads/opportunities to nurturing and closing the sale
- Manage the Presales team which consists of a Bid Manager(s) and Technical Sales Engineer(s).
- Responsible for RFx management (all regions) and response right from receiving, acknowledging and submission on time.
- Responsible for PoC requirements (all regions) and delivery which are part of the RFx or adhoc requests.
- Give Product or Solution demos to prospects and interested parties.
- Work with regional partners in qualifying and nurturing new leads/opportunities, supporting RFx responses, PoC delivery, and demos.
- Ensure to secure resources (temporary/part-time) as requested by Sales Team and Account Managers to assist the sales process.
- Coordinate with team members to assure on-time completion of proposals.
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline the entire sales process along with measurable KPIs.
- Perform with Regional Sales Managers/Directors to prepare and execute detailed presentations, tactics, metrics, systems and action plans.
- Ensure to grow and assist revenue targets along with future growth targets.
- Execute and manage the organization's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Support Marketing as well as Customer Service.
- Develop system support for deriving main sales metrics from the existing CRM system.
- Develop standard presentations, sales support materials and case studies.
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop collateral, outbound marketing efforts and website updates.
Ideal Candidate :
- 8+ years of IT Services Sales Support/Presales experience
- MBA preferred
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to take full ownership
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
- Proven track record of RFx handling, Product demos, and Requirement analysis
- Knowledge and proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle and Concepts
- Experience in technical development projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to handle a dynamic environment
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Experience in using CRM, CMS tools
- Knowledge and experience working with BPM and RPA products will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.