Recruitment Manager at High Finch Global
Views:821 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Presales - IT Firm (8-11 yrs)
Job Description :
- Evaluate sales processes and perform collaboratively with Account Managers and Regional Sales Directors/Managers.
- Manage and support the Sales Organisation in qualifying leads/opportunities to nurturing and closing the sale
- Manage the Presales team which consists of a Bid Manager(s) and Technical Sales Engineer(s).
- Responsible for RFx management (all regions) and response right from receiving, acknowledging and submission on time.
- Responsible for PoC requirements (all regions) and delivery which are part of the RFx or adhoc requests.
- Give Product or Solution demos to prospects and interested parties.
- Work with regional partners in qualifying and nurturing new leads/opportunities, supporting RFx responses, PoC delivery, and demos.
- Ensure to secure resources (temporary/part-time) as requested by Sales Team and Account Managers to assist the sales process.
- Coordinate with team members to assure on-time completion of proposals.
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline the entire sales process along with measurable KPIs.
- Perform with Regional Sales Managers/Directors to prepare and execute detailed presentations, tactics, metrics, systems and action plans.
- Ensure to grow and assist revenue targets along with future growth targets.
- Execute and manage the organization's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Support Marketing as well as Customer Service.
- Develop system support for deriving main sales metrics from the existing CRM system.
- Develop standard presentations, sales support materials and case studies.
- Coordinate with Marketing to develop collateral, outbound marketing efforts and website updates.
Ideal Candidate :
- 8+ years of IT Services Sales Support/Presales experience
- MBA preferred
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to take full ownership
- Outstanding communication skills - both written and oral
- Proven track record of RFx handling, Product demos, and Requirement analysis
- Knowledge and proficient in the Software Development Life Cycle and Concepts
- Experience in technical development projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent program management skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to handle a dynamic environment
- High proficiency with the MS Office Suite
- Experience in using CRM, CMS tools
- Knowledge and experience working with BPM and RPA products will be an added advantage