Principal Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:125 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Presales - IT (7-10 yrs)
We are hiring for the position of Presales Manager with one the leading organization
Experience: 7+ years
Location: Mumbai, Gurgaon
Job Description : Service Presales
- Responsible for IT Infrastructure Managed Service Solution Architecture. Having experience in Infrastructure Managed Services (Data Centre Management Services, Cloud Management Services, End User Management Services)
Key Job Functions :
- Keep abreast on Technology trends and market needs around IT Services
- Package new offerings to complement the current offerings portfolio
- Assess the current offerings portfolio and repackage for better penetrations
- Regular interaction with sales team to understand customer pain points in IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for business
- Expertise in contributing towards providing detailed responses to RFP/RFQ/RFI
- Develop RFP by understanding the customer needs and their business requirement
- Gather detailed requirements from customer RFP's
- Discussions with customer and other stake Holders to seek clarifications on RFP if required
- Arrive at technical proposal with right Service design & solution based on the RFP needs
- Put together winning solutions in response to RFPs, working closely with sales and delivery owners for delivery imperatives and cost inputs and sales / delivery owners.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Create impactful presentations, backed by market intelligence, to support the sales / Account Owners on specific pursuits.
- Actively participate and contribute to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities.
- Create collaterals and case studies based on offerings and work delivered by Organization, demonstrating the ability to address customers specific business needs.
- Develop industry specific technical whitepapers and collaterals.
- Strategic Engagements with the Tools & Automation OEM/Partner's.
Required Skills & experience :
- Graduate with min 7-10 years of experience in IT Service Delivery / IT Services Pre- Sales role
- Good understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Good understanding of tools & automation technologies.
- Need to have an understanding of Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA). Need experience to supporting the Technical Proposal
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Flexibility and adaptability with Pro-active approach to customer engagement.
- Experience in building and responding to RFP's.
- ITIL Certification is desirable
Required Personal Traits :
- Techno savvy with inclination to learn new technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Advanced computer skills - MS office, MS project and Visio
- Ability to manage own workload and set priorities.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively and handle tight deadlines.
- Ability to function effectively in stressful situations/circumstances.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.