Practice Head at Vasutti Services Pvt Ltd
Views:946 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Manager - Presales - BPO (5-15 yrs)
Manager - Pre Sales
Roles and responsibilities:
- Enhance knowledge sharing on the topics of business priority with the latest content of high business value management and multi-tasking skills. Contributes in providing innovative sales solutions to increase productivity and improve processes / activities of knowledge management function
- Design a competitive solution and Gathering and sorting relevant proposal information and determining the logical flow of RFP components.
- Ensuring consistent global messaging, content and professional appearance of proposals and client presentation.
- Work along with different SME's (Subject Matter Experts) for solution design and sizing
- Create and manage knowledge repository specific to the engagement - categorization, organization as per engagement needs. Also, coordinate with Project Managers to organize and distribute content
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Maintaining Knowledge Repository that can be used by sales within the region
- Helping reference submitted deliverables to best-in-class methods
- Maintaining engagement templates/deliverables to assist in the project life cycle
- Support delivery knowledge requests from senior management
- Communicate industry, technical, and client knowledge on a timely basis to the entire team.
- Ensure enhanced visibility of knowledge management and its support functions for an improved customer acceptance, including effective communication to drive knowledge sharing across the community.
- Enhance knowledge sharing on the topics of business priority with the latest content of high business value
- Identify measure and document knowledge utilization metrics.
- Network with Subject Matter Experts and capture our key intellectual property (IP) and technical/domain expertise.
- Provide inputs through forums to improve work procedures that can enhance overall team performance.
- Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 27001 specifications (as applicable to the process) applicable to the process).
Other Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years of Work experience
- Ability to build a solution from the given problem statement by the prospect or in the RFP/RFI
- Understanding of End to End Sales Solutions of Delivery scenarios with a solutions approach
- Requirement Gathering - Understanding of client scenario and gap assessment
- Exposure to social media tools and other technologies
- Needs to keep abreast of market /competition developments, and involvement in network communication
- Record statistics, performance levels and other reports
- Needs to be flexible to cater to business requirements i.e. Shift timings, Movement across locations, extended working hours, outstation travel.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and business functions
- Fluent English Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation)
- Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests
- Familiarity and experience in BPO/ITeS Services is preferred
- Understanding of key software tools and technologies