Manager - Predictive Modeling - Property & Casualty Insurance (8-14 yrs)
Position Description : Person with proven experience in analytics to work in Predictive modeling Team for an Insurance Client
Essential Qualifications : Graduates / Post - graduates in Mathematics/Statistics/Data science / Actuarial science or any other degree that is considered suitable to perform the required function
Technical Qualifications / Experience : Advanced MS Office skills; Should have used SAS and SQL extensively
Experience : Should possess 9-12 years of Analytical experience
Organization Structure : Report to the Operations Manager
Work Schedule : Team's regular shift is 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Should be flexible to extend or to come early to meet the business requirements
- Liaise with Onsite business owners/Actuary/Analysts and work on development of predictive models, analytical tools etc.
- Manage junior team members, SMEs - provide them technical guidance and keep them engaged
- Compares variations in data and report abnormalities therein
- Manage SLAs and other reports required for smooth functioning of operations.
- Responsible for quality of one's own work and team's deliverables.
Knowledge & Skills :
- Should have 9-12 years of Analytical experience
- Should have strong predictive modelling experience using SAS and SQL. Prior experience P&C Insurance domain is required.
- Experience in Advance Excel is mandatory.
- Experience in VBA is preferred.
- Should have through understanding of various RDBMS applications like Oracle, SQL Server Teradata etc.
- Exposure to ETL and data warehousing would be an advantage
Competencies Required :
- Proven ability to work as an individual contributor as well as manage the team.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to mutually agreed upon schedules.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy in work product.