HR - Talent Partner at Stellehire
Views:144 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Pre Sales/Solution - IT (4-6 yrs)
The Solutions Manager is responsible for the direction, coordination, and creating proposals , convincing clients to win deals, while remaining aligned with strategy, commitments and goals of the organization.
Important duties and responsibilities for a Presales / Solutions Manager / include:
- Define tasks and required resources
- Identifying customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context by coordinating with the delivery teams
- coordination with delivery teams for requirements handoff for delivery
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine the company's services, delivery criteria, and solutions for issues that may arise
- Ability to grasp technology and system architecture easily.
- Ability to prepare solution documents, PPTs, work with clients for a solution which fits our product.
- Experience in presales in previous organization
- Experience in handling bids/ response to RFPs/RFIs
- Hands on with using productivity tools like excel, mind mapper, visio etc
Education & Experience:
- Should have an MBA with 4-6 years
- Preferably worked in a startup environment
- Established Operational and Service Management skills
- Good communication skills and ability to handle CXO level meetings
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Knowledge of techniques to build Gantt charts, project plans
- Experience in strategic planning, service delivery, risk management and/or change management
- Hands-on understanding of contact center softwares will be an added advantage
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Should have prior experience of onsite - offshore delivery model and should have directly worked with US/ European customers.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Effective interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and other
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.