Views:227 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Pre-Sales - Microwave Radio (10-15 yrs)
Position Name: Pre-Sales Manager
Experience: 10 years +
JD is as below:
- To provide technical solutions and support to our sales and project departments both locally and to our international offices.
- The Microwave Radio Engineer will have the following responsibilities, and preferable with the relevant background and personal qualities.
- Technical support for the sales department
- Responsible for technical solutions and bid preparation
- Support the sales team to follow up customers
- Support the sales team during contract negotiations
- Presentations and demonstrations at customers
- Technical support for the project department
- Technical Engineering
- General knowledge of microwave radio systems
- Good language skills in English, both written and oral.
- Good general computer skills
- Team oriented, loyal with good attitude.
- Excellent work ethics
- Sales/customer focused.
- Solutions oriented
- Ability to make decisions
- Proactive with ability to motivate and create enthusiasm.
- The positions will involve some travelling within India and even globally.
Some additional comments :
As a Pre-Sales Manager, the candidate is required to serve as a focal point of contact for all Pre-Sales activities in a given region. Needs to closely work with sales and Pre-Sales teams, provide a professional technical and commercial response to the field, feedback to the product management with requirements from the region, and promote product and services sales while optimizing profitability.
Additional requirements: B.E.
- 5 years experience in product management, system engineering, network engineering or pre-sales in the field of wireless and/or networking
- Technical background: Microwave radios, RF path design, IP networking, Carrier Ethernet, Traffic Engineering
- Knowledge of global Cellular, Telecom & carrier market and carrier requirements
- Experience in wireless communication/networking market - an advantage
- Ability to work effectively across multiple teams globally
- Should be good in English and presentation skills