Views:1083 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Manager - Pre-Sales & Bid Management - BPO (12-16 yrs)
Job Role: Pre-Sales & Bid Management
Experience range: 12 - 16 years
CTC offered: 18 LPA
Level: Manager (Business Solutions Manager)
Reporting to: DGM
Shift: Candidates need to be Flexible; No Night Shift
Summary: The Pre Sales & Bid Management role is to orchestrate the creation of the solution and proposal as well as ensuring compliance with customer requirements while highlighting company value proposition.
- PGDM /MBA in Sales or marketing
- Experience in BPO industry (Retail / CG / Travel industry knowledge would be preferred)
- Knowledge of transformation approaches in Business processes would be an advantage
- Lead all day-to-day aspects of responding to an RFP/RFI
- Coordinate with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, operations, finance, transition, technology, HR etc.) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Take lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy
- Proposal development, review and feedback incorporation, competitive positioning, pricing/ commercial decisions
- Have an excellent understanding of what the client needs and how best to articulate how the organization can provide that.
- Work closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when required.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision are all important.
- Strong contribution to account mining / cross-sell activities and follow them up by pitching relevant capabilities to help create new opportunities
- Creation and maintenance of an effective knowledge management system to support all the phases of the opportunity lifecycle.