Manager - PMS & Compensation & Benefits - Insurance (2-6 yrs)
Manager - PMS and C&B (2 - 6 years)
Job Duration :
Job Description - Our client is a renowned insurance company committed to delivering exceptional services to its clients. As part of our continuous growth, we are currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management Specialist.
Client Details: A renowned insurance company
- Design, implement, and manage comprehensive compensation and benefits programs aligned with organizational objectives.
- Conduct regular market analysis to ensure our offerings remain competitive and are in line with industry standard
- Develop and execute a robust performance management strategy, incorporating best practices and ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Lead, execute, and manage the entire performance appraisal process starting from goal setting to rating distribution, providing guidance to managers and employees on goal setting and feedback mechanisms.
- Analyze performance data to identify trends and areas for improvement
- Work as an integral part of the HR Center of Excellence, contributing to the overall HR strategy and initiatives
- Identify opportunities for process improvements in C&B and PMS processes and systems.
- Proven experience (3+ years) in managing Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management as part of an HR CoE from BFSI Industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and provide actionable insights.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Being part of the leading Insurance company as well as leading the PMS and C&B CoE
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ritu Sanghavi at +91 22 4236 3255. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.