Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:2074 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Manager - PMO - Non-IT (8-13 yrs)
We are looking PMO Manager -NON IT for client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Office Location : Gurgaon
Salary : 10 l - 15 l Standard Hike on Existing
Experience : Min 8 years of exp, PMP or equivalent certifications/trainings
Shift Conditions : 10:00 am to 07:00 pm or 11:00 am to 08:00 pm, 5 days working
Nature of the role : Individual Contributor
Transport : Own
- PMO manager is the backbone of successful project management approach. He/She will be responsible to provide decision support information to validate the health of all NON-IT projects. A PMO underpins the project delivery mechanisms by ensuring that all business change in an organization is managed in a controlled way. These are the key asks:
1. Governance: ensuring that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information. The governance role can also include audit or peer reviews, developing project and programme structures and ensuring accountability.
2. Transparency: providing information with a single source of the truth. Information should be relevant and accurate to support effective decision-making.
3. Reusability: stopping project teams from reinventing the wheel by being a central point for lessons learned, templates and best practice.
4. Delivery support: making it easy for project teams to do their jobs by reducing bureaucracy, providing training, mentoring and quality assurance.
5. Traceability: providing the function for managing documentation, project history and organizational knowledge.
PMO is expected to establish PMO practices and fulfill a variety of functions on a day-to-day basis including:
- Gathering data about project progress and producing reports
- Developing standards and processes in accordance with CMMI and ISO
- Encouraging (or enforcing where necessary) the use of those standards and processes
- Reporting and controlling resources for projects
- Delivering/arranging training and mentoring for project team members
- Managing dependencies across multiple projects
- Tracking benefits
- Reporting on financial information such as return on investment, billing and inputs for invoices
- Coordination on monthly MIS with finance
- SLA/MSA tracking
Resource Utilization and forecast
If the above profile suits you, pls share your updated Photo Resume alongwith the below details -
Current Shift / Work Timings
Current Residence Location :
Open to relocate if required, if yes share reason :
Family Set up (Spouse, Kids (Age), Parents - for outstation/Noida candts only)
Education Qualification - Stream - Year
Ok with IC role
Exp as PMO Manager ( yrs)
Domains worked in ( Banking, Healthcare, Insurance etc - pls specify
End to End Projects handled independently - pls specify
Current CTC ( Fixed + Var)
Official Notice Period
Earliest Joining that can be managed
Gaps if any
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.