Senior Consultant at Datawise Consultants
Views:6454 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Plant HR - Pharma/Healthcare (6-8 yrs)
One of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical and Healthcare companies. They are a science-led global Healthcare company that researches and develops a broad range of innovative medicines and brands. Headquartered in the UK, they are a global organization with offices in over 100 countries, major research centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China and an extensive manufacturing network with around 70 sites globally. Have four primary areas of business in pharmaceuticals and vaccines, Consumer Healthcare, R&D, Global manufacturing and supply .
Location : Nabha
Job Responsibility :
- Drive Recruitment, Selection and Induction processes of the employees to fill up the vacancies caused due to expansion, resignation, termination and transfer and ensure that the best people are inducted for the best jobs.
- Support the overall site Training & Development process in line with the Corporate Policies with a view to enhance the current skill profile of employees, and support their endeavor for development. Strengthen the transfer of learning with a focus on developing the talent and driving the personal mastery.
- Lead the Performance Management Process at the site with a view to enhance the individual efficiencies for overall site growth and strengthening the high performance culture.
- Own and lead the Talent Management Process at the site with a focus on tapping talent, developing individuals and creating appropriate accession and succession plans.
- Lead Organizational Development and Culture interventions at the site to enhance the efficiencies, increase the job-satisfaction and improve the retention of employees.
- Initiate and support Community Partnership interventions undertaken by the function with a view to enhance GSK's commitment to corporate social responsibility.
- Drive active communication on site, with alignment to global interventions and develop local communication platforms to ensure effective communication across levels.
- Drive the Engagement agenda at site.
- Ensure adherence of systems to comply with QMS and implementation action plan as per road amp on QMS compliance projects.
- Support GPS to deliver the business benefits.
- To manage all initiatives associated with the GQP, GQMP & Quality policy, EHS & compliance at site.
- Ensuring that EHS/ QA training needs are identified and resources are available for training.
- Ensure effective communication and interactions on EHS issues and the business-specific EHS Policy with employees, contractors, and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure all the employees in the function comply with site EHS policy and the core commitments of the Corporate EHS and Employee Health Policy Statements.
- Ensure that agreed annual objectives and targets for EHS issues, cascaded to all employees in the functional area, which are consistent with the business-specific EHS Policy.
- To participate in all Quality / EHS Council meetings at site.
- Conduct L1 audits as per the schedule and participate in the L2 audit as an Auditee / Auditor.
- Identify the gaps against respective GQMP/GQP/LSOP Vs the In_use and escalate through Risk log to functional HOD.
- Provide the status on the CAPA pertaining to L1, L2, Validation, Deviations, OOS to Manager Quality council to support the Quality council process and thereby bring in improvements at site.
- Carry out Quality GEMBA to identify the improvements in the process and to communicate Quality culture / mindset.
Key Behavioral Competencies Required : (These are 3-5 key behaviors, if demonstrated, would significantly facilitate achievement of Key Result Areas e.g. independent thinking, decision making, influencing skills, leadership etc.)
Leadership skills :
- To foster team work amongst members of teams, towards achievement of business goals and support the site HR & OD change intervention
Interpersonal skills :
- In order to aid healthy relationship building across all sections of employees
Communication and Influencing skills :
- In order to understand, interpret and provide necessary feedback or solutions to Customer needs
Decision making skills :
- In order to provide timely and practical decisions for to achieve an outcome which makes overall business sense
Independent thinking and Creativity :
- To innovate new ideas and interventions to enhance people processes with business value
Experience/Knowledge/Technical Skills Required :
Qualification & Experience:
- A Postgraduate qualification in Human Resource Management from a reputed institute / university
Knowledge & Understanding :
- Human Resource Processes - Sourcing, Talent Management, Talent Development, Compensation, Total reward Benefit administration etc
- Business & HR Policies
- Lean Sigma tools and Operational Excellence
- Global EHS Standards
- QMS Policies
Male Candidates preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.