Consultant at Quadrangle
Views:464 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Plant HR - FMCG/FMCD/Constructions (7-15 yrs)
Plant HR Manager
The role ensures partnering with the business in implementing IR and HR Strategies
- Responsible for managing the ongoing contract administration, employee relations, and training in support of the organization's labor relations strategy, including PMS implementation, Employee Engagement, Contract Labour Management, Wage settlements, Initiate and manage learning and development initiative and maintain all labour regulatory compliances within the policies and procedures of the company
- Rollout various OD interventions and measuring their success.
- Contract Labour management
- Productivity Management
- Manage compensation and benefits.
- Manage industrial relation
- Succession planning & devising Individual development plans for HiPots (High Potential) across various teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.