Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:805 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Plant Finance & Accounting - Manufacturing Industry - ICWA/CA (5-10 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: xyz pvt ltd
- Industries: IT Services & Consulting
- Company Type: Startup
- Funding Stage: Bootstrapped
- Headquarter Location: Delhi NCR
- Nature of Offering: Product
- Founding Year: 2010
- No of Employees: 11-50
Spearhead the finance function of manufacturing Plant based on the position location.
The position will be responsible to sustain strong financial processes and systems of this unit by :
- Drive the cost reduction initiatives at Plant level
- Network with Purchase team in spearheading the purchasing cost optimization
- Understand the key drivers of the cost elements and working closely with Plant operations team exploring various cost reduction projects
- Budgeting, Monthly reporting, Projections to Head Office on the costing, variances and discussing the same with Plant Operations Head
- Internal Controls Compliance.
- Preparation of various MIS reports on inventory, spares and consumables consumption, Purchase price etc.
- Ensuring proper inventory management to control working capital
- Bench marking of the plant costs across location/products/manufacturing lines
- Scenario Analysis / Make or Buy
- Evaluating Investment proposals ( including large/medium capex )
- Project Management
- Collaborate with Shared Services center for transactions relating to Payables, Book Closing, Taxation, etc.
- Highlighting key areas of concerns to management and thus enabling decision-making and help organization improving profitability.
Candidate Requirement :
- CMA / ICWA / CA - Only preferred
- From any manufacturing industry with hands on experience of Plant Finance .
- Candidates from - Gujarat / Rajasthan / Delhi NCR , Only apply .
Narayan ( 9819147645 )
PAN India Recruiter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.