Head at Mascon Consultant
Views:145 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Plant Accounts - Automobile Firm (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Plant Accounts
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the factory accounting department
- Maintain, update and monitor inventory records. Analyze and reconcile monthly inventory and consumption.
- Maintaining costs records and ensuring cost run and month end costing activity & internal orders.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct & timely closing and reporting including quarterly and year-end financial audit activities.
- Generate various analyses and financial reports for the management. Monitor general ledger, accounts payables and other records.
- Monitoring Tax compliances
- Knowledge of SAP with hands on experience on SAP 6.0 Develop and implement internal controls
- Ensure the fixed assets register is managed and maintained with strict adherence to fixed assets register procedure.
- Direct accounts staff to ensure compliance and accuracy, enhance the professional development of staff including handling of personnel issues related to any conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues etc.
Review of :
- Costing (Product Cost/ yield Variance/ Transportation / HR Services /Maintenance) , -MIS , Management Exception Report,
- Budget Vs Expenses on monthly basis
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the plants records, and strict compliance to all company policies, procedures and controls
Cost Accountant :
- Industrial Manufacturing industry experience a must Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Proficiency in Microsoft Office with ability to manipulate large amount of data
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards (GAAP) , laws & regulations High attention to detail & accuracy, ability to direct & supervise
- SAP experience, with specific experience in SAP FICO & MM (exposure to PP & SD will have an added advantage).