Recruitment Consultant at Unison International Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:388 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Planning & Merchandising - Retail (4-14 yrs)
- OTB (Open To Buy) (Inventory Management Strategy) planning & development and assortment plan for stores.
- Develop retail merchandising plans for different mono brand inline stores (online/ B&M Stores/ Shop in Shops) based on company and organizational priorities.
- Ensure the realized margin target for the categories & stores are met and per square foot profitability is measured and always maintained in B&M Stores.
Category Establishment: Category establishment focusing a developing an Apt
- Category Mix per store per channel.
- Develop and Drive the periodic financial Plan for the Store & Category.
- Constant review on the same.
- Ensure achievement of Budget and LFL (like-for-like) growth for stores and categories.
- Managing inventory levels of categories at the store.
- Ensure alignment to Global & Regional DTC store as well as online assortments.
- Lead DTC Sell In along with Retail Teams and ensure orders from partners are received as per targets aligned internally.
- Review of Season performance- Achievement VS Plan, Sell-In Analysis, Sell through
- Analysis, Category Performance and Product Performance.
- In Season Reports & Analysis and support in action plans (Sell-through analysis/
- Inventory holding/ Liquidation plan/ at once sales push from existing inventory for Carry over and NPIs/Pricing).
- Ensure desired first price sell-thru for each categories for each season and effective markdown management for the stores in a season.
- Ensure adequate mix of merchandise at the stores as per the set guidelines, with special focus on the availability of Core products at all times on the shop floor.
- Launching of new products and categories at the stores and ensure timely replenishment. Regularly perform inter-store consolidations to maximize sell-thru.
- Coordination and liaising with Product team.
- Weekly preparation and review of reports with product and retail team and plan out action plan to rectify concern areas.
- 4+ years' experience planning & merchandising
- Retail / Wholesale experience in similar industry
- Strong excel & PPT skills
- High level of organizational & administrative skills
- Is a determined self-starter
- Strong Financial analytical, research skills
- Ability to manage upward
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.