Co-Founder at The Bridge Associates
Views:370 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Manager - Planning - D2C FMCG (2-10 yrs)
Planning Manager - D2C FMCG
- Set up and conduct monthly S&OP process with all necessary stakeholders for rolling horizon to develop a consensus forecast for medium term and short term along with Sales, Marketing, and Finance
- Undertake sensitivity analysis on consensus forecast and duly highlight risk and opportunities to all necessary stakeholders. Cascade the final consensus across the board in timely manner
- Set up and conduct weekly cycles of production planning, replenishment process and review mechanism with manufacturers and operations team on inventory
- Develop and formalize inventory policies and master data management guidelines for brand- SKU combinations. Update as and when needed
- Monitor capacities and accommodate constraints in forecast building
- Work with operations team to debottleneck capacity to support business volumes and growth
- Create a volume and value-based plan and cascade it down vendors and manufacturers for production & RM- PM Planning for a rolling horizon
- Measure and critically review compliances to the S&OP process along with bias in as granularity as possible.
- Identify and onboard vendors which can routinely provide demand sensing to correct plans and production.
- Validate consensus forecast through demand sensing algorithms and conduct corrections as and when needed
- Production and dispatch scheduling