Recruitment Head at The Grand Group - HR Provider
Views:189 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Performance Marketing - Retail Industry Startup (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Marketing expert who has a 5-6 years experience in performance marketing who can plan and execute the digital plan.
- The position will be responsible to plan and execute all Digital marketing, Digital sales activities, and campaigns of the brand. Digital marketing and sales efforts will include:
- Search engine marketing and drive SEO / SEM across platforms
- Mobile marketing
- Display advertising, email marketing/newsletters.
- Managing and creating social media content.
- Managing the CRM (automating efficient customer response mechanisms from order placing to customer feedback)
- Planning and executing the Digital Plan.
- Drive efforts to achieve desired ROIs for digital media spends.
- Drive high traffic to the website and social media platforms.
- Work closely with Finance to ensure Revenue optimisation.
- Responsibility will include creation & execution of marketing calendar and strategy and delivery for the brands.
- Identifying and creating opportunities for online channel sales and visibility.
- Ensuring that all brand collateral offline and digital are consistent with brand standards and of high quality.
- Implementing all Digital content.
- Actively seeks and works with external partners and brands (such as airlines, banks, wellness / fashion / lifestyle brands etc) for joint campaigns.
- Maintain brand photography / video library.
- Manage brand website performance and drive traffic to the website.
- Conduct digital platform audits and ensures that brand digital assets are line in with best industrial standards.
- Work closely with Business Head and certain EB members to drive Online-Offline synergy for all marketing activities for the brand.