Lead at The Rising Consultancy
Views:203 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Performance Marketing - Healthcare (2-6 yrs)
India has a doctor-patient ratio of 1:1596; essentially, less than one doctor's (0.62) attention for more than 1,000 patients. Naturally, documenting patient information that is Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) is a huge challenge. It's a known fact that advanced healthcare providers in the US and UK markets can allocate up to three-to four hours a day simply inputting patient data. The tiresome effort is leading to "EMR Fatigue" or "Physician Burnout".
Augnito was born out of Scribetech, a 19 year old established company that pioneered clinical documentation in the UK NHS. Our vision is to transform our 2 decades of medical domain knowledge and expertise into a powerful AI and make it accessible to every doctor. We have a team of experienced computer scientists, human-centered designers, medical transcribers, quality analysts, doctors, engineers and on-site project managers supporting our mission to enhance healthcare intelligence.
Position - Performance Marketing Manager
Experience - 2 to 6 Years
Role & Responsibilities:
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions.
- Administer the website(s).
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.