Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions
Views:224 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Performance Marketing - Education (10-16 yrs)
Hiring Performance Marketing Manager
Location- Delhi NCR/ Hyderabad
Experience- 10+ Years
- Build processes to streamline Optimization, Campaign Management, Analytics activities
- Plan, analyse and optimize digital marketing campaigns to ensure profitable acquisition of customers
- Leverage your analytical abilities to monitor traffic data and understand how our users interact with our website and app to grow the business
- Help the product, strategy and marketing teams with data analytics requests
- Track marketing effectiveness, uncover insights, and proactively share recommendations.
- Build and scale cost efficient paid digital campaigns spanning multiple channels and objectives.
- Manage external publishers/partners, elaborate the requirements, and closely monitor the outcomes.
- Collaborate with the members of marketing team and other cross functional teams to develop, test, and optimize our keyword strategy across the different search engine platforms.
- Proactively share and learn best practices from other industries that are relevant to the business.
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness.
- Plan for overall acquisition budget with clear accountability of Customer acquisition cost (CAC) and potential LTV of acquired users
- Own overall churn and lifetime value metric for new & tenured users.
- Develop data driven customer on-boarding, loyalty, and win-back strategies and work with appropriate teams to implement strategies
- Driving insights and constant improvement to achieve overall targets for the team
- Easily adjust to the ever-changing needs of a company at different stages of growth.
Interested candidate can share resume on below id